In application of the new Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter GDPR), applicable as of May 25th, 2018 in all member states, we inform you about the processing of your personal data.
This Data Protection Policy aims to provide information on how your personal data is collected, processed, and protected.
COIB assumes the commitment to always guarantee the privacy of the user and not to collect unnecessary information. Likewise, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, the corresponding record of personal data processing activities will be maintained.
When your personal data is collected through the different forms that you will find on the website, you will need to provide at least that data marked with an asterisk (*), expressly, freely, and unequivocally accepting that the processing of your data is necessary to meet your request.
COIB will not be able to accept or manage your request if you don’t provide the whole data.
COIB does not carry out data processing that involves the adoption of automated decisions-making or profiling.
The data you provide us through this website will be processed for the following purposes:
I.- Contact with COIB-Espai Pujades: manage your contact with COIB, and specifically, respond to your request for information on the rental of the different spaces and services of Espai Pujades.
II.- Management of COIB-Espai Pujades services: in relation to the above, your data will be processed to manage, develop, and comply with the different services offered by COIB through the Espai Pujades website.
III.- Statistics: In emails sent by COIB, statistical information is collected to assess the success of the campaigns. These data are collected for a single statistical purpose and are for internal use by COIB.
IV.- Commercial and promotional communications: sending emails promoting the services offered by COIB-Espai Pujades. This type of communication will only be addressed to users who have previously and expressly authorized it.
At any time, users may unsubscribe from this service when they are not interested in receiving commercial or promotional communications by sending an email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or through the link enabled in these communications.
The processing of personal data collected through this website is based on the user’s consent when making the request through the form, entering the data requested, and by checking the Data Protection Policy acceptance box. However, the legitimacy is also based -or can be based- on the satisfaction of a legitimate interest pursued by COIB, which is the continuous improvement of the web tool or services that it offers to citizens in general.
This consent may be withdrawn at any time in the manner provided in clause 5 of this Data Protection Policy.
The data provided will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purposes of the treatment and until there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the treatment, if users have not revoked their consent, and in any case, following the principle of data minimization contemplated in the applicable regulations.
The criteria that will be applied for the conservation of the data provided by the user will be the following: legal obligation; duration of the contractual relationship, if any, and the responsibilities arising from this relationship; request for the erase of personal data by the interested parties.
When its use is no longer necessary, the personal data will be blocked and will remain available to the competent authorities for the time and legal effects established in the applicable regulations. Once this period has elapsed, the data will be deleted by applying the appropriate security measures.
Your personal data provided through the website will not be transferred to third parties. In case of being necessary, we will previously request your consent. There is no link on our website that allows the communication of your data to any other entity or company. Neither is your personal data transferred to a third country or international organization. If necessary, you will be informed in advance of the transfer and about its conditions and the existence or lack of a decision of adequacy of the Commission with respect to the third country or international organization.
You may exercise the rights set forth below by contacting Col·legi Oficial d’Infermeres i Infermers de Barcelona by post to: Calle Pujades, 350, 08019 de Barcelona to the attention of the Data Protection Officer, or by email to: email@example.com.
To exercise your rights, please send us with your request a copy of your DNI or document proving your identity. The exercise of your rights is free.
You can request confirmation as to whether or not your personal data are being processed by COIB, and, where that is the case, access to the personal data and the following information:
– the purposes of the processing.– the categories of personal data concerned.– the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations.– where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
– the purposes of the processing.
– the categories of personal data concerned.
– the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations.
– where possible, the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period.
You can request the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning to you. You also have the right to have incomplete personal data completed.
You can request the deletion of your personal data. COIB will delete your personal data when one of the following grounds applies:
– the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.– The data subject withdraws the consent. withdraws consent on which the processing is based.– the data subject exercises the right to oppose the treatment.– the personal data has been unlawfully processed.– the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation– the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services
– the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
– The data subject withdraws the consent. withdraws consent on which the processing is based.
– the data subject exercises the right to oppose the treatment.
– the personal data has been unlawfully processed.
– the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation
– the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services
The foregoing shall not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
– for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information– for compliance with a legal obligation– for reasons of public interest in the area of public health– or archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purpose– for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
– for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information
– for compliance with a legal obligation
– for reasons of public interest in the area of public health
– or archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purpose
– for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims
You have the right to obtain from COIB restriction of processing where one of the following applies:
– the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling COIB to verify the accuracy of your personal data.– the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead.– when COIB no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.– when you have objected to processing of your data pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of COIB override those of yours.
– the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling COIB to verify the accuracy of your personal data.
– the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of your personal data and requests the restriction of their use instead.
– when COIB no longer needs the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
– when you have objected to processing of your data pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of COIB override those of yours.
You can request that COIB not process your personal data for specific purposes when this treatment is based on legitimate interest. COIB shall no longer process the personal data unless COIB demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override your interests, rights and freedoms or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
When the processing of your personal data is based on consent or the execution of a contract, and the processing is carried out by automated means, you have the right to receive the personal data that you have provided to COIB in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
Where processing of personal data is based on consent you may withdraw it at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. For example, you give us your consent to process your personal data by freely entering the data requested in the forms on this website and when you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In other cases, the legitimacy of the treatment of personal data is given because the treatment is necessary for the fulfillment of a contract, a legal obligation, a mission carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public powers conferred on the person in charge or, for the satisfaction of a legitimate interest pursued by the person in charge, provided that the interest or the fundamental rights and freedoms of the interested party do not prevail over this interest.
Processing shall be lawful only if it is necessary for the performance of a contract, for compliance with a legal obligation, for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the responsible, or for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the responsible, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
You can withdraw your consent by post to: Calle Pujades, 350, 08019 de Barcelona to the attention of the Data Protection Officer, or by email to: email@example.com.
The user guarantees that the data provided is true, exact, complete and up-to-date, being responsible for any damage or loss, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of this obligation.
In order to keep your personal data updated, you should inform us whenever there is any change, otherwise, we are not responsible for the veracity of them..
COIB is not responsible for the Data Protection Policy regarding personal data that you may provide to third parties through the links available on our website.
This Data Protection Policy may be modified to adapt it to possible regulatory or jurisprudential changes on personal data, and therefore requires its reading whenever you provide us with your data through the website.
In order to ensure the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided, depending on its nature and the circumstances of the treatment, with the aim of avoiding, as far as possible,its alteration, loss and unauthorized treatment or access.
If you consider that the processing of your personal data violates the regulations, you can contact or lodge a complaint with:
Cookies are small files sent to your browser from websites you visit. They make your online experience easier by saving browsing information.
Types of cookies
Cookies or cookies can also be:
Finalidades de las galletas o cookies
www.espaipujades350.com uses the following COOKIES: For technical, personalization and analysis purposes; specifically, Google Analytics and ShareThis cookies.
Analysis cookies: They are used specifically for gathering data on how visitors use a website. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the website, and to create browsing profiles of the users of the site to help to improve the website and boost its performance.
Strictly necessary cookies allow the user to access features of the website and use its essential functions. These cookies do not collect any information about your browsing that can be used for marketing actions.
If you want to delete the cookies registered by www.espaipujades350.com from your browser, here are the instructions for various browsers:
Districte 22@ c/ Pujades, 35008019 • Barcelona • Spain
Copyright 2019 @ Espai Pujades 350. All rights reserved. Web created by: MP Web Programmer